Date Posted: August 29 2017
Hi Guys, I wanted to share with you the best way to wake up in the morning coming from my own personal experience. Most of us find is so hard to wake up in the morning, it could have been a late night, you might have had a few drinky poos, your sleep could have been broken with the cat screaming outside your window, or you look outside, scared of getting up and going to work and its cold and miserable typical British weather. Most of us forget we are living an incredible dream, we are alive, we are humans living on this amazing planet so waking up in the morning ready for the day ahead should be the best thing ever!. But for some reason we cannot stand it and most of us think we are going to live forever. So I wanted to share with you my 5 top tips to waking up positively in the morning.
- Quick meditation – now just as your coming out of your dream state, you have a bit of movement, your just about to reach for your phone and check when your alarm is going to go off and this is the weird thing, you don’t need your alarm, your subconscious knows exactly when to wake you up. Haven’t you ever had that experience that you literally wake up a minute before you alarm goes off?? Weird right! Anyway that’s another story. Just as your coming around keep those eyes closed and just lay there for 5 mins, listen to the sound of the birds, embrace the feeling that your mind hasn’t yet thought of a thought, feel that inner energy inside of you, make it flow with your mind all around your body from the top of your head to your toes, just feel naturally alive for a few minutes and then open your eyes.
- Yoga – Get up, get out of bed and hit your room floor with a few simple and very effective Yoga posses to get the mind / body and soul alert, active and energized. Starting with a big stretch to the sky, left and right, straight into a simple Forward Fold, then straight into a Tree Pose (I always find this one a little tricky but give It a go), then straight into the Cat Cow, I love this one because its all about your breathing and feeling that inner energy inside of you, then crack on with The Down Dog I absolutely love this pose, then stand up straight and jiggle around shake it off!. I found a really good easy step guide here from the Huffington Post www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/morning-yoga-poses_n_3801840.html
- Shower with Dr Wayne Dyer – Get into your shower with your iphone next to you (don’t electrocute yourself in the process) get on Youtube and just listen to the soothing voice of Dr Wayne Dyer. Listen to his spiritual teachings, his voice will mesmorise you, its important to listen to something magical and positive first thing in the morning as it really sets up your day, your mind is at its most calm / spiritual state so fill it up with as much positive energy as you can – with a nice hot shower / cold shower, water fowing all around you activated your creative flow and feel good vibes. Listen to this when your having a shower first thing in the morning it will put everything into perspective - www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MBmavJ-c3M&t=1201s .. if you want a bit of motivation for your morning then listen to the master les brown -www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuvH3zK9k4A or my idol tony robbins -www.youtube.com/watch?v=HylRBbGKTrY&t=1s
- Spirulina - after you've had a motivational shower with Dr Wayne Dyer, dried your hair , got dressed and looking sharp for the day ahead , get to the kitchen and the first thing you need to put in your body is spirulina .. trust me it tastes rank and it smells like a farm but it's so good for you. For me it wakes me up every single morning, my body feel fresh and revitalised and I just seem to be more switched on. Its also great for training in the gym first thing with high protein levels. Here is a link why Spirulina is so dam good! https://draxe.com/spirulina-benefits/
- Be thankful - mind clear and positive from meditation , body feeling great, loose and strong , your feeling totally motivated for the day ahead thanks to Tony , Les and Wayne , you got something in your body that has cleared out all your toxins and replaced them with pure goodness now is the time before you leave the house to look in the mirror and just be thankful. Look in the mirror , look at yourself and say I am thankful for life, I'm thankful for my home, I'm thankful for my amazing body, I am thankful for my job, I am thankful for my family and friends and I am thankful for an amazing day ahead.